CRUSHIN' ON ALL KIND OF BASKETS









all images via Pinterest and Collage Vintage
Artworks by CAAB

Let's just say that my obsession with straw bags has evolved over the last months. The ''It'' bag, much inspired by the iconic and gorgeous Jane Birkin style, has been appearing in nearly every street style image and stalking us online. I remember that my Grandma had one beautiful wicker box with lucite details, that got lost in time and, sadly, I didn't appreciate it enough as a kid. I've fallen down a deep rabbit hole, hunting the web for vintage treasures and feeling the need to have them all. You can actually find most of them in mint condition for no more than $60 on Etsy. Mango and Zara also have some pretty and affordable ones. You must also check out your local antique centre, you'll probably find some gems there. My favs are defintely the ones from Cult Gaia but I couldn't bring myself to splurge on it. I've managed to control this love affair by adding only a couple of basket bags to my collection. I know, no one needs that many straw style bags, anyway, but even writing this post, I got the itch for more. I love them all, in all sizes and shapes, the craziest the better. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig