NEW YEAR THOUGHTS




It can barely fit in my mind that three weeks passed by so quickly. Holidays were a total whirlwind! But definitely in a good way. I didn't even get the chance to sit down and think how awesome 2015 turned out to be. When I least expected, happiness knocked right into my door. Sounds cheesy, I know. But now it's time to focus on the next 365 days. I'm dedicating this year to creating more and more meaningful. I'm not a big fan of setting out goals or milestones to reach throughout my life, but sometimes it's good to gave some aspirations and write in a piece a paper a couple of resolutions just in case. I want to complete the year being the best version of myself. I want to be kinder, to love more, help more and generally make this year a positive one, despite what life may throw at me. Aside from that, I want to... (and you know how I love a good hashtag!)

#READMORE
#TAKECREATIVECLASSES
#HEALTHY 
#EATLESSSHIT 
#USEMYGLASSES
#DRAWMORE
#SCRAPBOOKING
#DIGITALDETOX
#MORNINGPERSON
#SAVESAVESAVE

What are your plans for 2016? Any New Year resolutions? Ok 2016, let's see what you got!


And if you're wondering where I got that cute Sailor Moon Iphone case, just go here and shop 'till you drop!Use the code VV31 and get 5% discount on your order. If you don't know Vanilla Vice yet, I guarantee you'll love it!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig