OCTOBER BEAUTY FAVOURITES


Time for my monthly round up of favourite beauty products, so hide your purses and get ready for some beauty raving! 




Bioderma Sensibio H2O    |   Bioderma has always been famous within the beauty industry and used by make-up artists all over the world but lately has make it into the press and into the blogging community and I'm glad that it happened. I finally put my hands on this miracle micellar water and now it's a staple in my skincare routine, usually just for my eyes but sometimes also as a pre-cleanse if I'm wearing a lot of makeup. It literally feels like water. 

The Body Shop Shea Whip Body Lotion   |   Very lightweight lotion with a subtle nutty scent. I packed one of this in the travel size for my summer holidays and I loved it. It really hydrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. 

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter   |   Best purchase ever guys! It turned all that boring make-up removal process a lot easier.  You need to warm it up in between your fingertips until it turns into an oily consistency. Technically this is a cleansing butter, but it works much like a cleansing balm as it removes makeup while hydrating the skin. Although it's a butter product, once apllied, the butter texture goes into this very subtle oil and it gently melts away the make-up. It really leaves the skin feeling clean, refreshed and pampered. 



M.A.C Mineralize Blush - Love Thing   |   M.A.C blushes are my favs and their Mineralize range is pretty awesome. The powder blends easily once applied to the skin for a soft, diffused edge with this gorgeous high-shimmer finish. It's a good option to my all time favourite M.A.C blush, the Mineralize blush Bi Tone. Both have this beautiful shimmer and a very autumny shade, perfect for the season ahead. 

Kiko Luxurious Face Brush  |    Is specifically developed for applying face powders and it's very very very soft, really. I like how the synthetic bristles blends the product evenly. The size and the golden pouch, makes it perfect for travelling or just to hanging out in your bag with your daily essentials. 



Real Techniques - The Core Collection  |    I've finally picked up some Real Techniques brushes as it was reduced to around 20€ and I've been eyeing up the Buffing brush for a while. In the Core Collection you get 4 brushes (they come in this great case also). The Detailer brush is the smallest brush perfect to apply the concealer  which I used for lipstick as well. You also get the Pointed Foundation brush for liquid foundations. Then there's the Contour brush which I've been using for highlighting. My favourite brush is of course the Buffing brush and I've been using everyday for applying the invisible powder and blush.  These cute little fellas makes the whole skin prep process really quick.  

Rimmel London Kate Lipstick - 01 & 05  |    What can I say?! I'm a sucker for lipsticks, the reds are my favourites and these, the formula is really creamy! It's easy to apply and feels really nice on. These are by far my favourite 'drugstore' lipsticks. 


Do you have any favourites?

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig