PRINT MY WORLD







After a long time, #Fromaroundtheblock is back and today's post features this new portuguese project, Print My World. I could't be more thrilled when these happy moments popped up on my mailbox. I'm addicted to social networks but I must say Instagram is definitely my favourite, so seeing some of my insta snaps on paper, was just too cool.  Instagram makes the world look good right? But our photos get stuck in an almost endless feed and we kinda' forgot some moments, and our favourites ones shouldn't be stuck online in a digital world. 

Print My World turn your digital moments stuck on your phone into these real cute square shaped photos. With just a few clicks and easy steps, you choose the print type/shape and the amount of photos you want. The print quality is amazing, I assure you. Can't wait to get a bunch more from my Instagram shots and make a cool album out of it.   

Ckeck their work here and here. Bring your favourite pictures into the real thing and print away!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig