NYE PAMPERING








I hope you're having a lovely holiday season so far. I can't believe that I'm waking up to the very last day of the year. 2015 you just went by in a blink! The nye calls for a good old pampering routine. I'm going for some Marc Jacobs treats today. The Christmas set 'The Collector'was a great find on Sephora and features three piece favourites: the full size o!mega lash volumizing mascara in blacker, the highliner gel eye crayon in blacker and the Le Marc lip crème in dashing. Then, some spritz of MJ new fragrance Decadence that is not as sweet as Daisy or Lola, actually is sexiness in a bottle. I'll add it some glitter, a lot of it, and voilá, I'll be ready for you dear 2016. I hope y'all have a wonderful NYE and the very best for the year ahead. Here's to a 2016 filled with hard work and love.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig