FEBRUARY BEAUTY FAVOURITES





Time for my monthly beauty round up the best of February's beauty bunch is here.


L'oreal The Foundation True Match   |   Definitely a drugstore favourite. It's not too gloomy but still looks really skin-line with a medium to full coverage. Oh, and it's pretty long lasting stuff. I might had picked the wrong shade for me though. The shade range is huge but purchasing it on internet makes it difficult to choose. 

L'oreal The Concealer True Match   |   A true match to Benefit's Fakeup concealer.  Great formula, really easy to apply, very light but with a great coverage. I'm using it non stop this month. 

Too Faced Shadow Insurance   |   An old buddy of mine that got lost in the way.  I almost forgot it how much I loved this. This eyeshadow primer cooperates so well with my oil lids. It blends really easily and locks the eye shadow in place preventing fading, smudging or melting accidents. 

Kiko Unlimited Foundation   |   Like the L'oreal one, it's a long lasting fluid foundation but this is perfect for oily skins. It's a light foundation with a velvety matte texture, very smooth and easy to blend. Comes in fourteen shades which makes it easier when adjusting to your skin tone. And it contains sunscreen. 

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet  01 Personne ne Rouge!  |   I know the name says velvet but this is pretty much matte. It reminds me a lot the Sephora one because  while drinking and eating doesn't budge at all. 

M.A.C Mineralize Blush Fard à Joues Mineralize - shade Uplifting   |   The most beautiful blush, perfect for the upcoming season. The color builds lightly layer after layer, without getting a heavy look. The cheekbones get so luminous with a pearlised shimmer, I'm in love. 

CO LAB Dry Shampoo London   |   The beauty industry is heaving with products but there's definitely room for dry shampoos and this one just had blown me away. The formula is the most invisible I've tried and having dark hair, this is something that really is important. The range is incredibly affordable,  actually a bargain, and they come in travel sizes as well (so clever and handy!) This stuff is crazy good. I wish we had this in Portugal. 


I hope you enjoy reading about my favourite products from this month. What were yours?!

1 comment

  1. I want to try some products from Kiko, any other that you recommend?

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig