ROADTRIP ESSENTIALS





Summer holidays are here. Tomorrow I'm heading south on a roadtrip. Light pattern clothes, sunglasses. bikinis, flatforms and my latest purchase made of yellow cuteness, meaning the cool Instax mini 8 (I'll make a post about it, later on), are my essentials. On my holiday beauty bag are the bits I can't be without when I'm on the beach or by the pool, all very light weight, perfect for traveling.  Follow me on Instagram, I'm sure I'll be posting more often there. 

Hopefully it'll help you pick off a few things from your packing list and if you are also going away, have a lovely time! 



On the beauty bag
Avène Thermal Spring Water  |  Maybelline Baby Lips  |  Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Professional Detangling Brush  |  H&M Fruity Wet Wipes  |  Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray for body and hair |  The Body Shop Shea Body Whip |  The Body Shop Strawberry Hand Cleanse Gel

5 comments

  1. Só falta aí uma gopro pra teres todos os essentials ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apaixonei-me pelo top dos ananases, isso já para não falar nas sandálias! Adoro tudo!

    BLOG | Talking Pickles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro TUDO neste post. Mas, principalmente, a vibe das férias!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig