MAY BEAUTY FAVOURITES




Another month has past and I've fallen in love with a whole new bunch of products. 


HAIR CARE
Tangle Teezer hairbrush  |  My hair is really thin and always find a way of getting all tangled up but I finally have the perfect brush for it. The Tangle Teezer is a new generation hair brush with this cool and innovative design. With a palm friendly non-slip fit, the evenly spaced teeth effortlessly detangles wet and dry hair without snagging or pulling the root. It really smooths my hair heavenly. 

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray  |  Who doesn't love that perfect wavy hair, sun-dried, wind styled feel that seems such a shame to wash out when the beach is over?! This salwater-based styling spray adds volume and texture to fine hair to create that sexy wavy look. If you apply it on wet hair and then dry it with diffuser, you'll get an even more perfect result. 

Bad Head Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo  |  I actually don't use it like a replacement for the actual shampoo but more like a styling product. It leaves the hair feeling really refreshed, absorbs excess oils and adds body to the roots. I've been using it in some hairdos or just to do a light control. 


BODY
The Body Shop Early-Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub  |  I was searching for a good exfoliating for a long time, when Mafalda from the cool Um Malmequer made a review about this one. This exfoliating body scrub contains raspberry extract and has a gorgeously jammy texture (I mean, it feels like eating each time I open the box!) After a week using it, the removal of dead skin cells is huge, and it really really really leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. I'm totally and absolutely in love with these 200ml of delicious body scrub. It's definitely my latest fav purchase. 

MAKE-UP
MAC Powder Blush Style Frost |  Beautiful peach toned blush that suits perfectly my tanned skin and it has this soft shimmery glow that looks so natural blended into the skin. It's now on my everyday purse.

MAC Prep+Prime CC   |  After using the  Sensilis Divini CC Color&Correction Antiaging I 've decided to give it a try to this one. I'm a huge fan of MAC products, but I don't like foundations that much, unless are the powder type.  I could't be more glad with the results. Just like the Sensilis one, it don't have a full cover, but it hides those red spots and dark circles and covers any imperfections perfectly. The skin becomes more smoother and more even in just one step. I also love the way that it feels so light and natural, like I don't have anything applied on my skin. 

Make Up For Ever Aqua Matic   |  It's an eye shadow pencil that turned up into another round essential buddie.  A creamy, creaseless formula that provides nonstop color that stays put and it's really easy to apply. I use it essentially for the cat-eye look and lasts forever and, the best part, don't transfer. Perfect for my skin type (a little bit oily), so I don't need to worry with that non supposed smudged eye. 


Do you have any favourite?

2 comments

  1. Onde compraste o Rockaholic? Eu tento comprar pela net, mas as politicas de transporte dentro da UE deste tipo de produto são lixadas pelo que esta marca não entrega em Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comprei na loja RR Center do Almada Fórum mas vai a www.rrcenter.pt que encontras lá de certeza ;))

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig