LATEST NEWS | Christopher Kane Pre-Fall 2013

all images via Style.com. Collage by c-aab


First Pre-Fall Kane's collection, and what a better wayfor him to start.
All the pieces and the looks remindes me a bit of Tim Burton's movies.
 I must say, that long skirt in a gray floral print topped with a sweater,
oh gosh is my fav. The combinations of tulle and velvet give me this greasy
 cool night vibe.  But I just love all the colors ( I'm n love with the blue pieces)
 and the prints kinda turn the collection a little bit more romantic.


Hope you all got a awesome start in 2013. 
First post of the year, tryin' to post more!

1 comment

  1. Great collection! Love Tim Burton ;)
    Loved the blue and the last look!

    Happy 2013!
    xoxo
    STYLE TRACES
    ST FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig