EDITORIAL | Oki-ni x Asap Rocky










all images here



The latest oki-ni Editorial STYLED features the New York rapper A$AP Rocky.

While in London promoting his debut album LONG.LIVE.A$AP,
 the cool rapper was invited by the brand to try out a selection
 of oki-ni brands like the new SS13 pieces from Margiela,
 Kenzo and Paul Smith. A$AP also features Rick Owens and
 Raf Simons creations, which are usuallly what he's dressed in.


I must say I really like asap style (except when he puts that gold plated teeth grillz!
 too gangster for me!) and some of the new album tunes.





I dedicate this post to JD. I know you gonna like this because 'you be that pretty motherf*cker' x)

1 comment

  1. The first thig I noticed was that he wasn't wearing his golden teeth... shame on him!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig